The Fam

The Fam
Why yes we are insane.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Good Morning. Waiting for tape and texture dudes.. An waiting....

My Mother room: cleared



Big guys room: cleared



Washroom: NOPE we have a ton of wash still.... I like to make sure everything is washed before going in boxes


I did not get the 2 week menu done. We are trying to eat everything that packaged up(ie spaghetti noodles, freezer meats)
I did get to the store. I also got a paint swatch for our front door, it's red right now, but I think I am painting it a turquoise.


Today:
Empty the kitchen of stuff, so that we can work on kitchen tomorrow.

The girls need to be cleared.
The little guys room is being finished up right now..... Matter of fact that #7 in the picture, he looks so happy doesn't he???


So the plan is as follows. I am sequestered in my room with the #9,#10,#11, and #12.   While sequestered #3#4 will clean and empty the girls room.

Somewhere in this mess is our back fence. The entire thing looked like the background just a little while ago. SO today it is yard work for #3,#6, #7, #8 work on clearing the back 2 acres. Since today there is not much we can do inside. Plants grow with vengeance here, so thick it's insane.


This is the fence MacGyver works on each night when he comes home.

He and #3 put an engine in #1 truck this weekend.  While MacGyver worked 15 hours this weekend.

This is what the fence should look like when complete.  By the way this is the front of our place.

No comments:

Post a Comment