The Fam

The Fam
Why yes we are insane.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

We attempted to go to church this am.... We got everyone ready and loaded up.... Baby blow out, if you do not have kids, I am not explain this to you... Just say that I had to bathe a baby... Then we got outside again, #8 a a gusher blood nose, quick change number 2. Load back up, an a flat tire. We carried on, an made it into Corpus, 22 min late, too late to be "fashionably" late.

We made a change of plan, went an got lunch....  Sarah Kosher Deli, it was pretty good.
We ate it at the seashore, MacGyver and I love the smell of the bay, the wind, we (just the two of us) will miss it alot here.

I took #3,7,8,9 to Sprouts, I am attempting to eat Trim An Health Mama.... I was able to get a few things I needed.

Then we headed to Sam's Club.  There are certain things we can not skip on, like toilet paper, eggs, and butter.

While we were at Sam's, MacGyver went a bought fresh shrimp, how fresh....  It still moving... Right now. I am off from here to cook it...

MacGyver and #3 have the insert in my Moms room done, and are working on the kids room insert.  It should be done in the next hour. Then we plan to watch something on sermonaudio.... Then bed.

This week should be the finishing of my Mom's room, 3 kids room, 2 bathrooms, and the hall. Then we will shift everyone over the other way to work on this side of the house.




No comments:

Post a Comment